Twipotter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight AND Harry Potter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

how to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating in the USA?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JashimChando

how to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating in the USA? Empty
PostSubject: how to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating in the USA?   how to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating in the USA? EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 2:42 pm

Hi, I have a question for anyone who can answer this question. I am redecorating my room to be a Harry Potter theme and I live in the U.S.A . So far I can not find anything, and this computer is a desktop in a different room and I do not have a projector. My question is where can I find

1. A Harry Potter wall mural either from the Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, or Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix movies.
2. A Harry potter Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter in the Order of the Phoenix or in the Goblet of Fire bed/quilt set w/sheets for a single bed.
& 3. A table and bench-chair set that looks like the desk from the movie in the Transfiguration classroom from the first year at Hogwarts. If anyone knows where I could find any one of those things and that the location is in the U.S.A. please let me know. Thanks. Bye.

how to find Harry Potter Interior bedroom decorating in the USA?
Page 1 of 1