Twipotter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight AND Harry Potter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Up in Arms

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:12 am

Now there once was a time way long back where their were more vampires than human and once dominated over them until the humans rebelled and fought back killing nearly all of them. Now the vampires didnt so much as hide away but they stayed in the shadows either killing or turning any human that fell to their prey as a revenge for when they would fight back and gain dominance. The Voltari one of the highest pureblood family lines ruled over the others and set the rules down and if they where broken punishment was set no question about it, the Voltari family where like the king and queen and there hideout or palace as you would call it was in Italy underground.

The rules that where set consisted of three main rules that where not to be broken at any cost:
1. NO Vampire should fall in love with a human.
2. NO Vampire is aloud to spill their secret to any human
3. NO Vampire should have any contact or even talk to human unless they are playing with their food.

Portfolio:

Name: Dawn Serenity

Birthday: 22nd April

looks: Dawn can be unusually pale but thats because she doesnt like the heat and never really goes out in the sun, she is quite small and very thin and has long raven black hair that goes past her shoulders. Dawns eyes are a dark blue but sometimes in the light you could mistake them for a light purple colour.

Personality: Dawn is very intelligent and is very kind, she likes to read and draw in her spare time and often helps the older people in homes. Dawn has a few friends but not many as she doesnt like to be very sociable around others, even though others would consider her weak she is very strong despite her appearance and gentle nature.

Life: Dawn has no family left as they where brutally murdered, the police say her mother father and little brother were killed by an animal attack as they couldnt bring themselves to tell her the truth that they where murdered by vampires. Dawn spent most of her life studying and getting good grades and at the young age of 17 she is an assistant nurse in the hospital to help other people, in her spare time she goes to the old peoples home and helps them out keeping them company and listening to their old stories.
______

Name: Damien Hades

Birthday: February 12th 1510

looks: Damien has shoulder length chocolate brown hair, his eyes are a cold grey almost black in the tint, Damien is fairly tall and has a muscly build making him look very hot and sexy, with his ice cold and pale skin.

Personality: Damien is a bad boy and his personality shows it very much so, with his wicked ways and brutal murdering of the humans he kills, Damien has never felt the need to turn a human into a vampire as he lusts for the blood to much but he might do it one day just out of spite of another as he likes to get his own way. Damien would do pretty much anything to gain the attention of the woman he has fallen for and tries to impress her in any way following her like a puppy dog.

Past life: He was turned into a vampire by his own father when he was 19 years old and was out of control so much so he ended up killing his own father and ever since that day he walked alone with his bad boy image until he met up with a brother and sister vampire and joined them, truth was he fancied the girl but he never said a word about it just watched her in her movements.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:17 am

Name: Lucretia Valentine

Birthday: 18th of August 1500

looks: long platinum blonde hair, that reaches her waist, steel cold grey eyes with very pale skin, she looks alot like her brother, she is slim and quite tall, she has a good bone structure, and would be considered very attractive, and she knows it

Personality: Lucretica is a woman who uses her good looks to get what she wants, she is beautiful and she knows it, one of her favourite past-times is to seduce her 'meals' she also likes to seduce men (namely Damien when she is bored) and leave them hanging. she always gets what she wants. she has a mean streak and can be quite sadistic at times.

past life: is a mystery, to everyone but the two of them, they have no known family and it is known that they were human once

----

Name: Jasper Valentine

Birthday: 9th of July 1510

looks: short platinum blonde hair and steel cold grey eyes with very pale skin, he looks alot like his elder sister, he has an athetic build, he looks after his body and is considered very handsome

Personality: somewhat like his elder sister, he can be quite mean, he knows he is rather handsome and just like his sister he uses it to his advantage, though he wont take it as far as his sister will, and he isnt quite as ruthless as her, though he still likes to 'play' with his food.

past life: is a mystery, to everyone but the two of them, they have no known family and it is known that they were human once
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:20 am

It was quite late and as it was winter it was already dark at the time of 6pm, Dawn was currently in the old peoples home still in her nurse uniform as she helped an old lady to bed before she got to leave for the night.

"oh come on there has to be some food around here, i mean i am starving" Damien sighed his lust for blood was getting worse as he hadnt had any in a while.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:24 am

Lucretia rolled her eyes 'shut up Damien, your endless whining, only makes me hungrier' she stood up and moved over to him, swaying her hips slightly as she placed her finger on his throat 'do be quiet before i feel the need to feed on you' her tone was seductive

Jasper sighed
not this again... big sister must be bored, shes playing with Damien ... again
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:26 am

Damien gulped as he looked up at her clearly hypnotized as his eyes filled with lust for her, he had wanted her so badly.

Dawn smiled as she gathered her things and signed out of the old peoples home before she walked out into the dark street with dimmed street lamps.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:29 am

Lucretia leaned down slightly, trailing her finger down his throat 'i wonder how your blood tastes' she stated, purposely making her voice sound husky

Jasper stood up, he wasnt going to watch this 'are we going for food or not?'
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:31 am

Damien snapped out of it and looked at Jasper "theres a town up ahead, i can see lights" he stated his voice wavering slightly.

Dawn slowly headed back home her house was on the edge of a forest as she loved the view and also when it was night time she liked to sit on her patio and look up at the stars and moon.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:33 am

Lucretia walked away from Damien, moving slowly, making sure that she swayed her hips 'i feel like a handsome man to play with tonight'

Jasper smirked 'and a pretty young girl for me'
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:36 am

"Im not bothered as long as i get some blood tonight" Damien shrugged his eyes lingering on Lucretia's hips hungrily watching them as he followed.

Dawn stretched out her arms before she searched for her keys in her bag her house was pretty secluded from the main town but she liked to be on her own in her personal space.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:38 am

'maybe i want more than blood tonight' Lucretia stated teasingly, she knew that Damien liked her, it was pretty obvious, she liked to tease him

Jasper walked out infront of her 'lets find some blood, shall we'
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:41 am

Damien couldnt help but sigh as he followed quietly.

Dawn unlocked her door and walked inside calling her pet cat called Jasper but he wasnt in the house so she walked outside onto her patio "Jasper.... here boy dinners ready" she called out softly.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:44 am

Jasper raised his head 'are you kidding me.... Jasper? Dinners ready?' he moved off leaving his sister and Damien behind, he could already smell the blood of a female, they smelt sweeter to him

Lucretia looked over her shoulder at Damien 'lets find a meal... i might let you share if you are a good boy'
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:46 am

"ahh theres a good boy didnt stray to far did you" Dawn said softly as her black cat jumped up on the side and she stroked him smiling, the sound of purring reaching her ears.

Damien smiled follong her happily hoping he might get lucky tonight.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:49 am

Jasper appeared at the gate 'you called for me... young lady?' his tone was soft, but the bloodlust was in his eyes

Lucretia stopped as she spotted her prey, a young man, alone, she walked out towards him 'what a handsome man' she placed her hand on the mans arm, trailing her fingers down her arm 'how would you like to come with me tonight?'
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:52 am

Dawn jumped and turned to look at the person at her gate eyeing him suspiciously "i did not call for you, i was calling for my cat" she replied making her voice as strong as possible as she picked up her black cat in her arms.

Damien slowly trudged behind grumpily.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:55 am

Jasper frowned slightly 'my name is Jasper' he looked up at her
a nurse .. perfect
'im sorry, im feeling ... faint tonight, i wasnt thinking straight'

Lucretia, tugged on the mans arm, even though he was following her out of his free will, he was staring at her hips 'dont tell my girlfriend, but you... are such a beauty'

Lucretia faked a sweet smile 'ahhhhh i would be lucky to let you take me, sir' she led him down a darkened alleyway
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 6:58 am

Dawn who was kind and always cared for other people opened her door wider so he could come in "would you like to come in.... i could get you a drink if your feeling faint" she said softly but her cat hissed at Jasper by her feet as she had let him down.

Damien just followed watching he wished that maybe he was in that position.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:02 am

Jasper looked down 'i would appreciate that, miss, but it appears your kitty doesnt like me' he faked a small cough

as soon as they were out of sight of any public, Lucretia pushed the man against the wall and ran her finger down his throat, licking her lips seductively 'i want to taste you' she purred huskily

the man closed his eyes in pure bliss as he ran his hand across Lucretia's back, moving down to grasp her backside
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:05 am

Dawn picked up her cat and walked inside your house "come inside make yourself at home, i will take Jasper out the bacl" she stated softly as she walked through her house going out the back and letting her cat down who stalked off out into the shadows.

Damien clenched his fists trying to control himself.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:09 am

Jasper walked inside licking his lips, ready for a meal

Lucretia moved, running her tongue over the mans throat, letting his hands wander over her body, she was doing this more for Damien than herself, she knew it was killing him
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:12 am

Dawn walked back inside and closed the back door quietly her nurses outfit was a blue dress fairly short but not that short and you could clearly see it now in the light, "now how are you feeling?" Dawn asked softly as she poured out a glass of water for them man her back to him.

Damien looked away huffily not watching anymore.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:15 am

Jasper looked her up and down afew times 'pretty' he muttered 'ehh.. pretty lightheaded' he covered up

Lucretia sunk her teeth, taking the blood, hungrily, she couldnt be bothered to play anymore
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:17 am

Dawn placed the glass of water on the table before she moved to Jasper "let me help you sit down" she said softly taking his arm as she led him to the sofa gently.

Damien looked back watching her take the blood he watched hungrily.
Back to top Go down
Nanashi
TwiPotter Invincibles
TwiPotter Invincibles
Nanashi

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:19 am

Jasper took her help, smiling slightly 'thank you, miss... might i say that you are quiet beautiful, and so kind'

once Lucretia had her fill she pushed the man to Damien 'you can have my left-overs' she stated as she wiiped a trickle of blood from her mouth and sucked on her finger seductively
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms EmptySun May 23, 2010 7:21 am

"Thank you" Dawn replied as she sat him down gently she placed her hand on his thigh and looked into his eyes "do you need anything, or is there anything i can do to help you" she asked seriously.

Damien licked his lips as he happily drank the blood from the man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Up in Arms Empty
PostSubject: Re: Up in Arms   Up in Arms Empty

Back to top Go down

Up in Arms
Page 1 of 40Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Twipotter Forums :: Roleplaying :: Twilight RP-
Jump to: