Twipotter Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twilight AND Harry Potter

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
jayj
jayj

Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:24 am

"i have to go" holly said as she turned to leave "thanks for everything"
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:26 am

They watched her leave. "What the hell were you thinking Anna!? You can't bring a person into a house of vampires!" Harper told Anna so that Holly didn't hear.
Back to top Go down
https://twipotter.forumotion.com
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:27 am

holly walked outside it was raining she started to walk away from the house and was soaked in minutes she shivered from the cold
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:29 am

Anna looked out the window and saw Holly. She felt bad for her.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 8:30 am

holly kept walking she started to cough were can i go now she thought as she sat down by a tree thinking
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:24 pm

Just then, Anna ran out of the door. "Anastasia! Where are you going!?" Harper shouted after her. Anna ran to Holly. "Would you like to come in?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:25 pm

"no its ok i will be fine i just need to figure out were im going" holly replied
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:27 pm

"No no, I insist you stay at my house for a bit. At least until the rain stops" Anna said.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:28 pm

holly looked up at the rain "well i could stay until the rain passes"
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:31 pm

Anna smiled and helped her up. "Come on" She said, starting to walk to the house.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:32 pm

"i dont think your brother likes me" holly muttered as she followed anasatsia towards the house
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:36 pm

"He likes you. Just don't mind him. He gets overprotective of who I bring into the house" Anna explained.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:37 pm

holly sighed as she followed her inside
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:39 pm

When they were in the dorr, Harper just looked at them.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:41 pm

holly didnt look at him she looked down at the floor feeling uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:44 pm

Anna glared at Harper and he looked away. Anna smiled at Holly. "So, what would you like to do?" She asked kindly.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:46 pm

holly didnt reply she looked at harper then at the floor again
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:49 pm

Anna thought. "Um, Anna, may I talk to you for a second?" Harper asked. Anna walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:50 pm

holly stayed were she was she thought she herd a noise upstairs
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:55 pm

"Anna, we really need to get her out of here. You know he's a newborn vampire. He can smell her blood" Harper said to Anna, worried. "As long as he stays upstairs, she'll be fine" Anna replied quietly. Just then, a vampire boy walked down the stairs. He was exteremly pale.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:57 pm

holly looked over at the new boy that walked downstairs she couldnt take her eyes of him
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:59 pm

Anna and Harper looked at the vampire boy. "I thought you locked his door?" Anna told Harper. The vampire boy looked at Holly with his golden eyes. He just stood on the stairs, staring at her.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:01 am

holly couldnt take her eyes off of his captivating gaze she felt a bit uncomfortable but she had no where else to go so she would stay until the rain had passed like anna said
Back to top Go down
AlbusPotter
Administrator
Administrator
AlbusPotter

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:04 am

Anna ran to Holly's side. "Um, Holly, this is my youngest brother, Tylor. Tylor, this is Holly. She'll be staying until the rain stops" Anna said. Tylor stood there for a moment, but then walked over to Holly. He took her hand and smiled. "It's nice to meet you, Holly" He replied. Anna and Harper watched him carefully.
Back to top Go down
jayj
jayj

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:06 am

holly felt his hand was ice cold from the touch she didnt say anything she kept looking at him thinking and wondering why he was so pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))   Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj)) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampire Chicks ((Closed to me and Jayj))
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next